Saturday, January 23, 2010

B Family ~ Syracuse Area Photographer

Today I had my first session ever! HOORAY!! I'm looking at just these few pics (more to come) and I am shedding tears. Why? Because I am so proud of myself for stepping out of my comfort zone and really following my passion! God has blessed me once again!

Okay, so on to the business at hand. The B Family are wonderful friends of ours. I adore these two crazy little men. I had so much fun today trying to keep up with them. Thanks B Family for being my first!


4 comments:

Poet4Him77 said...

AWESOME!!! Great job!

Poet4Him77 said...

PS What kind of camera are you using? Are you using special filters or anything? Just curious. I got a good camera (Nikon D5000) for Christmas and still learning how to use it. Any advice?

Carol said...

These are really great pictures Cyndi Kay!

Catie Cutshaw said...

these are awesome!! good job cyndi kay!