Monday, January 25, 2010

New Reads ~ Syracuse Area Photographer

So I've noticed it has been a bit hard on the hubby having a wife move from stay at home mom to photography business owner. Truthfully, I have let the house go. I'm so excited about the business that when the kids nap, I'm working rather than cleaning the house. I was beginning to think Anthony was regretting giving his backing of cyndi farRare Images, until he came home from the grocery store with a few new reads. It actually made my day. Perhaps he is a little excited too. ;-)

2 comments:

Carol said...

What a great hubby! Kudos to Anthony!

Poet4Him77 said...

Awwww, what a great husband! Not only did it make your day, but I bet to see the sheer excitement and glimmer in your eyes was his reward as well. (I'm not sure that sentance made sense, but I think you know what I mean.)