Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sad and Beautiful at the Same Time, Right? ~ Syracuse Area Photographer

So with all the snow we got after the New Year, we are a little late on getting the outdoor Christmas stuff down. Yes, central NYers we aren't from here, and don't have that cold sense you do!

According to my late Aunt Joyce you shouldn't take down your holiday decorations till the Super Bowl anyways, so in my mind I'm way ahead of the game! ;-) Sad, I know. With all the snow the holiday decorations look so pretty. Perhaps it's due to the fact I didn't grow up where you had snow for the holidays, or maybe it's my secret inner Cindy Loo Who not giving up on the Christmas spirit. I don't know, but I promise my inner good neighbor will take over this weekend and get everything put away. ;-)

2 comments:

Carol said...

We haven't taken down our lights yet either. Waiting for it to warm up a little bit first :)

Catie Cutshaw said...

this is really beautiful!! and don't worry, our christmas tree is still up :)